By default, AdOptics will import all of the attached Google Ads account for the Google account that was connected during the account creation process. Users can turn off the AdOptics optimization service for any account imported by following these steps:
- Log in to your AdOptics Account at: https://app.adoptics.com/Account/Login
- Go to the Account Center Page at: https://app.adoptics.com/Account/AccountCenter
- Place your mouse over the account panel of the account you would like to disable to bring up the quick account actions (see Image).
4. Click the red "De-Activate AdOptics" text to turn off the AdOptics Service for that account.
5. You can view your Inactive Accounts by clicking on the "Inactive" tab in your Account Center Page.